Tax legislation is extremely complex and compliance is obligatory. Individual job situation, acquiring real estate, taking out loans, pension plans, personal investment portfolio require specialised and detailed knowledge that UnityFour possesses.
Being compliant with Greek tax laws isn’t everything: Individuals may also have to manage the taxes imposed on income earned in other countries and jurisdictions. This can be very complex.
With an extensive network of resources, UnityFour is also well placed to provide services to wealth individuals and executives. The high quality service we provide to our clients is flexibility in meeting the client’s needs whenever possible. In this context, UnityFour can also provide frequent, detailed status reports of the worldwide personal income tax return preparation process.
Personal tax consulting services provided, amongst others, are the following:
- Assistance in structuring the assignment to determine the most tax-effective structure.
- Preparation of cost projections to determine the total cost of the assignment.
- Registration of assignees with the local authorities.
- Pre-departure counselling sessions at home location.
- Arrival counselling at host location, addressing local tax law.
- Preparation and submission of home and host country tax returns.
- Assistance in any matter related to the purchasing or timesharing of Greek properties.
- Preparation of tax returns for Greek and non Greek tax residents.
- General financial planning services for executives.
- Inheritance taxes.
- Donation taxes
- Capital gains taxes.